Open Source > ToastUI Editor > 개요
The ToastUI Editor is a two-way editor based on Markdown.
You can choose and use WYSIWYG and Markdown as needed.
And if you are in need, you can switch the editing mode (WYSIWYG ↔ Markdown) while you are writing it fluidly.
- Input & output with GFM : All documents are exported by "Github Flavored Markdown" format even if it has written in WYSIWYG mode.
- Quick & Easy mode switching : Switch editing mode WYSIWYG and Markdown anytime you need.
- Live preview : Always display current Markdown document's HTML preview.
- Extensible : You can extend features by integrated API & Extension.
- Auto-Scroll : A scroll automatically follows cursor position during editing so that you can see a Markdown preview in real time.
- Text color : You can set the text color using inline html tag.
You can try a demo at nhnent.github.io/tui.editor
- Getting Started : https://github.com/nhnent/tui.editor/wiki/Getting-Started
- API : https://nhnent.github.io/tui.editor/api/latest
- codemirror ~1.0.4
- squire #84ae8a0
- jquery ~2.1.3
- tui-code-snippet ~1.0.4
- highlightjs ~9.1.0
- marked ~0.3.5
- toMark 0.0.4
- Latest version: bower install email@example.com:nhnent/tui-editor.git
- Specific version: bower install firstname.lastname@example.org:nhnent/tui-editor.git#[tagName]
This software is licensed under the MIT License.