Database > RDS for MS-SQL > Overview
NHN Cloud Relational Database Service for SQL Server (RDS for MS-SQL) provides Microsoft SQL Server under the cloud environment.
No complicated setting is required to use highly available Microsoft SQL Server.
- Easy to configure Microsoft SQL Server to meet user's specifications and volume needs.
- Auto or manual backup of RDS for MS-SQL is available at a time of choice.
- Database restoration is available based on the backups.
- Events occurred at RDS for MS-SQL can be found via email or SMS on subscription.
- Database configuration values managed by parameter groups can be easily and fast applied to many databases.
- It gets fast and easy to set security rules for database access.
- Server dashboard is available to identify database status at a glance.
- Server dashboard provides graphs for instance and database metrics.
RDS for MS-SQL is enabled only on activated Compute & Network service of the user.