Game > GameAnvil > Console > Release Note
- Created a separate page for management as services could only be created but not edited or deleted
- Changed the instance settings so that they are now stored and managed as an instance rather than as a node
- Changed the size of the VM Option input message up to 10,240 bytes
- Fixed an issue in which the user guide of each node would not move to the proper guide page when creating instance settings
- Applied the English translation
- Changed VM Option input message to allow up to 512 bytes
- Applied Toast UI Chart Vue version 4.2.1
- Fixed an issue where the machine would be forcibly set to Java 11 if Retry button was clicked after the occurrence of a machine setting error
- Fixed an issue where all filtered machines would be selected when a machine was selected from Register Instance
- Changed the system so that it shows the machine registration page if the instance registration screen is accessed while there is no registered machine.
- Changed the system so that the user would be redirected to the machine list after a machine file is uploaded.
- Changed the system so that the monitoring dashboard concurrent user influx graph data would display the hour and minute of the data
- Changed the text of the Check for Duplicates button to Check for Port Duplicates in the instance registration/edit screen
- Changed the system so that a popup window would appear if Resume/Pause is clicked without selecting node monitoring
Release GameAnvil Console
- Can check the changes in concurrent users and monitor user distribution.
- Can manage the GameAnvil engine server.
- Can check the events occurred from instances and nodes.