Game > GameStarter > Console User Guide
GameStarter allows you to use the features listed below.
PC game information registration (Game Setting) : game name, game executable file name, game installation path, etc.
Distribution of PC game information (Game Deploy) : immediate distribution, scheduled distribution setting, CDN path of Game Contents, etc.
- To use GameStarter, you must register a domain name after service activation.
- Domain name can contain only lowercase letters and numbers and can be up to 20 characters long.
- Domain name is used for the name of the launcher, the name of the executable file, the installation path, the URL scheme, and the name of the installer.
Game Setting > Game Information
- Enter the name of the game.
Executable file name
- The domain name is used and automatically entered as an exe file name.
Game Executable Options
- As an Argument, enter the game launch options.
- Enter the default path to install the executable file.
Exit the launcher after running the game
- Select whether to close the launcher after running the game.
Whether to use the login authentication function
- Select whether to use the login function when launching the launcher.
Acquire Admin Privileges
- Select whether to acquire permission from the OS.
Whether or not to use
- Choose whether to use the information.
- If you no longer use the game information, you can use this function to change the status to inactive.
- This is a memo for simple management.
- You can write up to 30 Korean characters including spaces.
Game Setting > Game Service Information
- Game icon creation location : Enter the game icon creation location.
- Game working path: Enter the game's working Path.
- Game executable file path: Enter the game executable file (exe type) path.
Background image: Register the background image to be output on the launcher background.
AD URL: Enter the ad URL. A URL that can be clicked to go to the details.
Notice URL: Enter the notice URL. A URL that can be clicked to go to the details.
Preview: You can check the contents of the Web UI you have entered through the preview.
Name of distribution zone
- When creating a project, it is created as Test and Service.
CDN Update Skip
- If the status of the distribution zone is "Service", it is not output.
- You can skip without CDN update.
Game Contents CDN path
- Enter the CDN address of Game Contents.