Network > Direct Connect > Console User Guide
This guide describes how to use the Direct Connect service from the console.
Connect to Customer Resources using Direct Connect
STEP 1. Application for service use
- Go to Network > Direct Connect.
- Click Apply to display the apply for service screen.
- Enter the following information.
- Contact information (name, phone number)
- Region locations (Korea (Pangyo), Korea (Pyeongchon))
- Port speed (10 Mbps to 10 Gbps)
- Port quantity (up to 2ea)
- Connection method (dedicated connection, hosted connection)
- Communication method (L2 or L3)
- Whether to use a dedicated line (Example: customers directly sign a contract with line operators or apply for purchase agency)
- Click the Submit button.
- When you complete the application, our representative will directly contact you for service use.
- Check the price and configuration design to proceed to STEP 2.
STEP 2. Prepare a dedicated line
Direct Connect enables connection between data centers, offices, or colocation environments and the NHN Cloud location in partnership with NHN Cloud affiliated partners. You can purchase the service either through a dedicated line operator or NHN Cloud or affiliated partners.
1. When connecting through NHN Cloud or affiliated partners, you will be reached out when provisioning of the requested port is completed.
2. When connecting through a dedicated line operator, the service is proceeded after consultation with the line operator for line configuration.
3. Check a schedule to prepare a dedicated line
* Preparing a dedicated line takes 3 or 4 weeks from the date of line application.
STEP 3. Connect customer infrastructure with NHN Cloud
- Proceed connection between customer infrastructure and NHN Cloud through router settings, when the dedicated line is set up.
- You can set up the router directly through the NHN Cloud’s router setup guide or cooperation with partners.
- After the router setup is done, the Direct Connect connection between customer infrastructure and NHN Cloud is completed.