Notification > KakaoTalk Bizmessage > Plus Friend > Overview
Creating a PlusFriend
To send KakaoTalk Bizmessages, a Plus Friend must be registered first. Plus Friend referst to a business ID of KakaoTalk, which is available for free on its website. [Apply for Plus Friend]
* As of May 24, 2017, Yellow ID is changed to Plus Friend.
For authentication, settings must be changed to Open Home to the Public after registration.
Status of Plus Friend
Status of NHN Cloud Plus Friend
- Refers to the status of Plus Friend who is registered to NHN Cloud.
- Register your Plus Friend and authenticate tokens, in reference of the console guide, and the service is enabled.
Profile Status of KakaoTalk Plus Friend
- Refers to the status of sender key to send AlimTalk/FriendTalk.
- May be blocked if profile is not in use for a long time or business information is not consistent.
- If status is not normal, send request to NHN Cloud Customer Center, along with Plus Friend ID, to ask for the release of blockage.
Status of KakoTalk Plus Friend
- Refers to the status of KakaoTalk business ID.
- May be blocked if Plus Friend is not in use for a long time.
- If status is not normal, send request to NHN Cloud Customer Center, along with the Plus Friend ID, for the release of blockage.