Security > App Security Check > Overview
On the back of years' of work experience and professional skills, App Security Check inspects and provides responsive means to security vulnerabilities of new or operating applications.
- Secure stability in service with preemptive inspection and responsive measures, and remove potential weaknesses.
- Take preemptive measures for security vulnerabilities so as to save maintenance costs.
- Enhance corporate image by supplying customers with stable services.
Manual and Automatic Checks
- Provides quality service by using checklist-based manual inspection and analysis tool-based automatic inspection.
Inspection Items Considering Service Features
- Inspects service in consideration of features of each service type (e.g. web or mobile).
Response for Vulnerabilities
- Provides fundamental responses and sample codes for security weaknesses that are detected.
App Security Check is effective for the following cases:
- To inspect new applications before release
- To inspect applications that are under operations
- To come up with security measures due to hacker's attack
App Security Check is structured as follows:
- User fills out information for service to inspect;
- Inspector is assigned for the application to execute manual or automatic inspection; and,
- When inspection is completed, user can check results that are registered.
- Reports on security inspection shall be stored for a month.