Security > Server Security Check > Overview
This service checks the security vulnerabilities of new and existing systems and suggests the responses to the detected vulnerabilities.
- Checks the major security settings of the system and takes necessary actions to ensure system stability and remove potential vulnerabilities.
- Checks the system with a checklist based on the security policies of major IT infrastructure and fintech infrastructure.
- By applying preventive measures to security settings, the cost of maintenance can be reduced.
- Improves business image by providing a reliable service to clients.
- Provides fundamental responses to the detected vulnerability.
- Fee is not charged to down time caused by service problems.
- An alternative service will be provided when the Agent service is stopped.