Security > WEB Firewall > Overview
WEB Firewall is comprised of Self-Service and Managed Service.
With Self-Service, users can implement WEB Firewall on their own; Managed Service supports professional engineers in the operation of WEB Firewall and security surveillance. The WEB Firewall service is configured in user's cloud area, as standalone operating environment.
Our web security service is provided by Piolink, which is well-known for its high-performance and stable products.
- Provides WEB Firewall images and operating guides for customers to implement and operate on their own.
- Managed Service
- Operates WEB Firewall and security surveillance at the support of professional engineers.
- Allows fast response to security incidents with security provider's around-the-clock surveillance services.
- Provides real-time fault monitoring and response service.
- Provides events and processing status of WEB Firewall and security surveillance on console.
- Manages patches and pattern updates on a regular basis.
- Serves as Standalone Environment with WEB Firewall Configured in User's Cloud Area
- WEB Firewall instance is created in user's cloud infrastructure area, which ensures independent operations and security.
- Security and Stability Ensured with Verified Solutions
- Protects from various types of threats with near-perfect solutions to OWASP TOP 10 and 8 vulnerabilities of National Intelligence Service.
- Ensures product stability, in compliance with regulations including GS Certificate, PCI-DSS Certificate, and CC Certificate.
Main Features of WEBFRONT-KS of Piolink
Web Traffic Protection
- Screen out malicious requests by inspecting web-service request traffic.
- Inspect web-service response traffic to prevent web fabrication and block leakage of sensitive personal information.
- Support to learn web traffic and apply easy security policy.
- Under the L7-based load balancing mode, multiple web servers can be protected with 1:1 web firewall.
- Load balancing is provided upon web server status, with no additional load balancer configuration, for stable services.
- High-performance design provides stable throughput even when traffic is high, due to threats such as DDoS attacks.
- Cloaking URL response information helps to prevent leakage of web server url information.
- By masquerading web server response information, leakage of important information can be prevented.
- REST API provides equipment setting and monitoring to enable flexible management.
WEB Firewall Service Configuration
- External web application threatening traffic and external information leakage can be blocked to protect web servers.
- WEB Firewall operates in the proxy mode ahead of a web server to monitor all web traffic.
※ To lead domain traffic you want to protect to go through WEB Firewall, change your DNS settings into WEB Firewall IP.
※ To prevent potential service failure, it is recommended to configure Active-Active web firewall by using load balancer.
※ Service support from security surveillance center is available when Managed Service is applied.