Storage > Data Transporter > Overview
Supports a variety of ways to safely migrate client data to an external cloud or to safely migrate the data from external cloud to NHN Cloud.
- Provides custom migration modes that fit the environment of clients.
- Data can be safely migrated to an external cloud.
- The data can be NHN Cloud migrated from an external cloud to NHN Cloud (to be supported later).
- Data can be safely migrated using networks and mobile mass storage devices (currently supports only networks).
- When necessary, data can be migrated with the technical support of NHN Cloud (Separate fee is charged).
- To switch from NHN Cloud to an external cloud service
- To switch from an external cloud service to NHN Cloud (will be supported in the future)
- To safely migrate large data
Service process procedure
1. Sign up for service
Fill the Query form in the Sign up for Service page, including the items below:
- Projects to migrate
- Name and contact information of the person in charge of migration
- Whether the client requested NHN Cloud's technical support service (separately charged)
2. Submit service registration
3. Determine the network connection most appropriate for the client's environment
- NHN Cloud suggests the method optimal in the network environments provided by the company
4. Configure VPN
5. Migrate data using the provided VPN network
- Clients proceeds with data migration using the provided VPN network
- NHN Cloud's engineers assist the migration process if the company requests the tech support
6. Complete migration and disconnect VPN
- Disconnects the configured VPN when the migration is complete after consulting with the person in charge of the migration