Open Source > NHN Cloud UI Chart > 개요
NHN Cloud UI Chart supports a easy way to draw various and essential charts on your web service.
- Represents a series of data in the form of a horizontal bar.
- Represents a series of data in the form of a vertical bar.
- Represents a series of data by line segments.
- Represents graphically quantitative data. It is based on the line chart.
- Represents three dimensions of data like x, y position and circle's radius.
- Represents tendency or distribution, using two dimensional data like x, y position.
- Represents a circular graph, which has divided sectors have to do with numeric proportion of data size to whole data quantity.
Combo Chart (Combination Chart)
- Represents combined features of two kinds of charts.
- Represents relationships in data by indicating data by color range on a geographical map.
- Represents relationships in data by color range.
- Represents hierarchical data by using rectangles and color range.
- tui.code-snippet 1.0.8
- tui.component-effects 1.1.0
- Raphaël 2.1.4
Map Data Attribution
bower install tui-chart
This software is licensed under the MIT License.