Security > Vaccine > Overview
With recognized solutions of Deep Security by Trend Micro, users are protected on their servers against malicious codes.
- Provide free services for operating management servers, setting policy, and handling exceptional cases.
- Check status information of vaccine event detection on the service page.
- Receive status information of vaccine event detection by email.
- Support Windows and Linux OS.
- Block and isolate detected malware.
- Block access of malicious websites.
- Enable real-time inspection and manual scanning.
- Provide most up-to-date detection patterns.
Operating Services (9 to 6, Weekdays)
- Allow exception handling for particular files or folders.
- Provide supportive service when it fails to install agents.
- Respond to inquiries regarding vaccine event detection.
- Provide pattern updates and file restoration, if normal files are wrongly reported.
- Provide solution guides and technical support if an instance does not operate properly due to vaccine issues.
- For more details on solutions and technical guides, see User Guide.
- The Vaccine Service is available only on instances which can access external network.
- To replicate instance images, it is recommended to delete vaccine agents first and create images.
- Otherwise, vaccines for the origin and replicated instances may not operate properly.
- See User Guide on how to use replications, including vaccine agents.
- Regarding the use of vaccines by auto scale, contact Customer Center.