Storage > Block Storage > Release Notes
September 27, 2022
- Added a process to check snapshot integrity when running Create Block Storage from a Snapshot.
March 29, 2022
- Added the inter-region replication feature.
May 26, 2020
- Released Public API v2, which is compatible with Openstack API.
March 24, 2020
- Increased the maximum size of block storage creation from 1TB to 2TB.
November 26, 2019
- Default disk is displayed on the list of block storages.
January 29, 2019
- Updated not to select snapshots as the origin, when a block storage is created
- Updated to choose availability zone and block type, when a block storage is created with snapshots
September 21, 2017
- Added Public APIs
- Block Storage, as well as Object Storage, could be enabled via APIs.
- Only limited features are available at the moment, but more features are to be included by adding more APIs in the near future.
- See API Guide for Block Storage.
July 20, 2017
- Fixed infrequent bugs in which creating a block storage was incomplete.
January 19, 2017
- Specify for the management of block storage attachement that a block storage could be attached to instances only when they belong to a same zone.
- Fixed infrequent failures of creating a block storage with snapshots.